When you can use your mobile phone with just tapping on the screen then why not sign-in your Yahoo mail with a single tap. Why there is a need to type password or security code when you can access it with your tap.
Yahoo came up with this brilliant idea to take innovation up to the next level. The users will get the ease of using their Yahoo account and they don’t need to worry about security too. Yahoo Account Key for Yahoo mail is the next advancement with your Yahoo email services. This will make your life easier and keep the security ahead. You can easily keep and share your personal photos, data or information using Yahoo mail without compromising with your personal life if it is secure with Yahoo Account Key.
Yahoo Account Key enables Yahoo users to just tap a “Yes” button to sign-in to email; no password or security code needed. The idea is simple; when you try to sign-in your Yahoo email from any mobile device or desktop computer then you will get a push notification on your registered mobile number to confirm whether you are the You or any unauthorized person or some bot.
“Are you trying to sign in?”
And you have to tap either “Yes” or “No.”
This way you need to physically confirm that you are the one who is signing-in without typing password or security code. And now you don’t need to remember password and users who used to forget password they can actually forget it; use Yahoo Account Key.
If you haven’t tried Yahoo Account Key yet or want to know how to use it then you can learn here.
How to Set up Yahoo Account Key with web browser
- First, open a web browser and sign-in to your Account Info page
- Here click on Account security
- Then click See how it works
- Now choose your device and app to be notified on
- And click on Yes, send me a notification, now a push-notification will go to the app you selected
- Here on your device tap the Approve icon from the notification
- Meanwhile back in your web browser, you need to click on Always use Yahoo Account Key
- Here confirm your mobile phone number too which is going to use if you lose access to your device
- You will get this message of successfully enabled your Yahoo Account Key as “Yahoo Account is enabled.”
- So if you will login back to your yahoo email account with a computer browser, you don’t need to enter the password for back into login your account it can be possible with just one click “YES” on the notification in your smartphone.
Set Up Yahoo Account Key With Android or iOS device
- In the first step, install the latest version of any Yahoo app, like the Yahoo Mail app
- Then sign in with your Yahoo account using username and password
- Then tap on the Menu icon
- After that tap on the Account Key icon
- And now tap on Set up Account Key
- Here tap the Approve icon
- Afterward, tap on Enable Account Key
- And finally, tap on Great, got it!
Yahoo Account Key Say Goodbye to Passwords !!
How to sign-in with Yahoo Account Key
- Open your web browser and sign in to your Yahoo Account Info page
- Here enter your username and then click Next
- Now a push-notification is sent to your Yahoo Account Key enabled device
- Now from your device just tap the notification or open the app and tap the Account Key icon found by your account name
- Then tap on Approve icon
- Additionally, you might be asked to enter or tap a verification code to confirm
If still find difficulty while using Yahoo Account Key then you can contact us on our toll-free customer service 24/7 number for Yahoo and get instant solution.