Printers are the electronic devices that receive graphics and text outputs from computers and transfer them to papers. There are two types of printers. Inkjet printers basically complete the print job by spraying ink onto papers whereas laser printers use toner cartridges filled with very fine powder with a heated fuser.
Epson is a Japanese electronics company, creates Epson printers which are very reliable especially for the business users where print jobs demand are very high and back to back. Epson also provides a wide, range of printers for home users too. The advantages of the Epson printers are as follows:
- Ultra high-quality ink tank system for low-cost printing.
- Hassle-free setup and reliable operation.
- Easy refill and fast ink top-up technology for cleaning.
- Inbuilt ink tubes prevent paper jams
- Carefully designed air-tight caps, filters, and tubes for less ink wastage.
Have you got the Epson printer? Or facing issues with the Epson printer setup? Take a chill pill as we have got the fix for you.
Follow the steps below for the smooth Epson printer setup
- First of all, you have to uninstall the existing printer driver.
- From the control panel remove the existing printer.
- Delete the temporary files, prefetch files, and restart the system.
- Meanwhile, turn on the Epson Printer and connect to the system firmly but carefully through the USB cable provided.
- Connect the printer to the network either by a wireless or an Ethernet connection.
- Make sure that there are enough papers in the supply tray and the printer is loaded with the genuine toner or cartridges.
- Now the moment you connect your printer with the Windows system, it starts downloading necessary drivers automatically. Do not close this pop-up or cancel the job.
- Visit the Epson Support Page as //epson.com/Support/Printers/sh/s1
- Select your printer type by model number or search it by the product name.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Application.
- Check the box “I accept the terms in the Licence Agreement” then press the “Next” button.
- Press the “Install” button and then followed by “Finish”
- Choose your product and press the “Next” button.
- Choose the “Printer Registration” then click “Next”
- Select “Agree” then again click “Next”
- Register your printer with Epson here.
- For e-print or cloud print or remote print, you will have to create an account. If you already have an Epson account then sign-in here.
- You are done with the setup.
If you follow the steps mentioned above and before installation read the user manual carefully, it might be possible that you won’t face any error or issues. Most of the time when the wires aren’t connected properly you may get an error or an issue. If you aren’t sure about how to install cartridges, don’t try by yourself. Call the Epson Service Adviser or go to the nearest Epson Service Center for help. Never try to rectify the hardware error by yourself as warranty may be void or your printer may damage. Always call the Epson Support Service Adviser for the troubleshooting and resolution.