Skype application is indispensable as a great means of communication when it’s about business communication, call, video conferencing, sharing files, and much more. The reliability and scalability of Skype make the software very useful for both personal and professional use. Smooth connectivity and user-friendliness are other great aspects that make Skype better than its competitor. However, many people find the call quality of Skype not up to their expectations and search for ways to improve call quality on Skype. Considering this factor, with this post we will help you know a few tips and tricks to get better call quality on Skype. Follow the instructions properly and make the most of the Skype calls.
Steps to Getting Better Call Quality In Skype
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Skype. Not only you but make sure that the person you are calling is also using the latest version of Skype. You can always look for the latest version available on the official website of Skype.
- Check for your internet connection and ensure that it has a strong WiFi signal. For a better experience, go for a wired
- When making calls, try not to use the internet for any other purposes like online videos, downloading, etc.
- Check your Webcam and Speaker/Microphone connection as they can also be responsible for poor call quality on Skype. Make sure your speakers are not muted. You can make a test call to ensure that the Webcam and Headset are working fine.
- It is suggested to buy Headsets and Webcams that are recommended for Skype use. You can use this link //partnersolutions.skypeforbusiness.com/solutionscatalog to get the best set of Webcam and headset for your Skype calling.
- Make sure that your audio and video drivers are up-to-date.
- It is also suggested to check that your system meets the minimum system requirement to make a Skype call. In case you make Skype calls through a laptop, it is best to keep it on AC power as this will let your laptop perform to its maximum capacity.
- In case you are making a group call, your device should have enough processing potential and network bandwidth to bear the load. Group calls can sometimes put too much strain on your device (being a host) and which can result in poor call quality.
Performing all this action will surely take you Skype calling to a great level. But in case you still don’t get satisfied with the quality, you can have our expert’s advice that will help you improve the call quality on Skype easily and instantly. We offer our service round the clock, so feel free to contact us whenever you want.