You are in a devastating mood when you found your Epson printer start printing blank pages, especially when you are in a hurry. The error majorly happens, when your Epson printer has no ink left in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the ink cartridge. By taking the right measures, you can easily resolve the Epson printer printing blank pages issue and get back to the normal life.
Herein, we have come up with the right steps and ways to fix blank pages error happening with your Epson product. Follow them vigorously to get the fastest results.
Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages – What’s The Reason
Few things could be the root cause of this issue. Check them below:
- Empty ink cartridges that need replacing as soon as possible
- Using the wrong paper-size
- Ink cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place
- Clogged printer head nozzles
- Blank pages loaded in the document that you are printing
Scroll down the page and get to the proven ways to resolve Epson printer printing blank pages.
Fix 1: Clean Your Clogged Printer Nozzles
If you haven’t been using your Epson printer for a very long time or have ignored the low ink warning but keep using the printer, your device nozzles might clog and cause the printing blank problem. You can solve the problem by using these security measures.
- To start with, press the Home button on the printer and choose Setup, then move to Maintenances.
- Now, select Printhead Nozzle Check and your printer will start.
- Print a page with four colored grids designed to illustrate which nozzles are blocked.
- In case, you see any gaps then choose Clean the printhead and click on continue.
Fix 2: Update Your Epson Printer Driver
Your Epson printer needs drivers to function properly. If the driver is wrong or outdated then it may cause problems for you. There are two subtle ways to get the correct driver: automatically and manually.
Automatic Method – If you don’t have the time to go for the manual steps, then you can install and update your Epson driver very easily by performing these steps.
- Download and install your Epson printer driver easily.
- Now, run Driver Easy and tap on the Scan Now
- In the next step, click on the Update button next and complete the updating procedure.
Manual Method – In order to get the correct Epson printer drivers, you will need to go to the Epson support page and find the corresponding with your specific Windows version and download the driver manually. Once the driver has been downloaded, check for the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Fix 3: Verify Skip Blank Page
If you are connected your printer with Widows or a Mac device, you will require to select the Skip Blank Page option in your printer software. To do so, pursue these steps:
- Windows 10: Click Windows icon and select Settings. Now, go for Devices and then Printers & scanners. After this, choose your printer and explore the option, which says Manage and then Printing preferences.
- Windows 8.x: To start with navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel. Now, go to Hardware and Sound and then click Devices and Printers. To the following step, right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: At the initial stage, click and select Devices and Printers. And then right-click on your printer to select Printing Preferences.
- Once you select one of them, click on the Maintenance tab and then tap Extended Settings
- Explore Skip Blank Page and then tap OK as necessary to save your settings.
- On your Mac screen, tap Menu and select System Preferences.
- Now, choose Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners. Choose one of them and select Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver or Options and set Skip Blank Page to on.
- Finally, click Ok once the procedure has been completed successfully.