Windows 10 Mail app is the best in-house email client by Microsoft to date. It offers a smooth configuration to leading email services viz. Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo. While for the first two configuration process is like a cakewalk, for the latter it is not. Yahoo users are facing signing in trouble with the Mail app. It would not be right to term it as trouble; it is just a setting modification. So, here is what all Yahoo users can do and enjoy the amazing Windows 10 Mail app.
Make these changes in your Yahoo account before configuring to Windows 10 Mail App
- Open your browser and log in to your Yahoo account.
- Hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner and click on ‘Account Info.’
- On the page that appears; select the ‘Account security’ option from the left panel.
- In the right-side panel that appears; find ‘Allow apps that use the less secure sign in’ option. Turn on the slider next to this option (move it to right with the mouse.)
- Click on ‘Save.’
After the above process is complete, configure your Yahoo! Mail account with the Windows 10 Mail app following the instructions below:
- Use your Microsoft account to log in to Windows 10. Now click on the windows icon at the bottom left of the taskbar. Click on the ‘Mail’ tile to open the app.
- A welcome page will appear with an ‘Add account’ option, click it.
- From the list that appears on the screen; choose the Yahoo Mail option. The above steps are common for all the email accounts you want to add.
- Now you will be asked to enter a user name. Do that and click ‘Sign in.’
- Your account is now set up successfully. Syncing will start as soon as the setup is complete. Click ‘Done.’
Things didn’t work out well? Get Support for help Contact Yahoo customer service for immediate help.