Have you been getting issues while sharing something on Facebook? The problem is hard to determine but the output is the same you try to share and it fails. Sometimes it says “shared successfully” but would never happen actually. Find out the tips below which will help you to get rid of the issue.
- Report the issue: Try sharing on another system or phone, if the problem persists then head back to the Facebook support team and raise a ticket. Click the gear icon and choose “Report a problem” describe the problem and then click “Submit”
- Delete the browsing history: Delete the browsing history of the browser and try again. This will probably serve the purpose.
- Update Browser: If you are using an old version of the browser update it to the latest version and try again.
- Leave Internet Explorer: If you are fond of Internet Explorer and keep getting the sharing error then try with another browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox etc.
- Update the App: If the browser version is working perfectly fine and you are getting errors only on your Smartphone update the Facebook App to the latest version available.
- No VPN: If you are using a virtual private network (VPN) and you are unable to share anything, disable the VPN, and try sharing something again. It shall work fine.
- Time Zone: It might happen that you are unable to share anything on Facebook due to the time synchronization error. Make sure you are using the correct time zone according to the area you reside in.
- Unable to share on Groups: When you wish to share something with a specific group on Facebook, a list based on the suggestion should appear so that you can choose the desired group from that list. If you have joined a vast number of groups and your friends keep adding you to so many groups, that suggestion list won’t appear and you won’t be able to share anything. Delete the unwanted groups and try again. The suggestion list will be there back again and you can share easily.
- Platform: Try to use a different platform while sharing something. If you are getting errors in all of them might be Facebook is experiencing some issue or it is down for a moment. Please check back again later on.
If the problem persists contact our Facebook Experts’ helpline which is available 24*7. Let them diagnose and troubleshoot for you.