Years ago, you need to depend on the post offices to send or receive any documents. But email attachment is a blessing for today’s generation who does not need to wait for days to send any documents. You can share your vacation pictures with friends and family or send your resume to your dream job instantly. You can attach pictures, spreadsheets, PDF, doc, GIFs, and videos with your emails. But Yahoo limited the size of the attachment to 20 MB. If your attachment is more than 20 MB, then you can upload it to Dropbox and share the link in your email. How to add files, photos, and GIFs in Yahoo mail?
Please find here the steps to add the files, photos, documents, and GIFs in your emails.
- First of all, launch Yahoo mail
- Now click on the Compose button to open a new mail
- You have to click on the Attach icon
- Now select Attach file from the computer.
- You need to locate the file you want to attach to your computer and select it.
- Now click on Open
- The files will start to attach to your email.
- Now write the body and insert the receivers’ addresses and click on Send
Here are the steps to add files from the recent emails, clouds, and GIFs from the internet.
- Open your Yahoo mail
- Click on Compose
- Now click on Attach File icon
- You can select the location from where you want to attach the files like;
- Share files from cloud providers
- Add photos from recent emails
- Insert animated GIFs
- In the right column of the page, you can search for the items you want to attach.
- Now click on the file you want to select.
How to preview and download attachments?
The preview attachment option is a time and data saving option.
- Open the received email with the attachment.
- Now click on the thumbnail icon of the attachment.
- To preview the multiple attachments click on View All
- You need to click X after finishing it.
How to download an attachment in Yahoo mail?
Yahoo scans all the attachment by default. So you can download them without any worry. Here are the steps to download it.
- Open the email with an attachment from your inbox.
- Put your cursor over the attachment thumbnail.
- Now click on Download for a single file and Download All for multiple files.
- Your server now saves the file in the default location of your computer.
What kind of issues users do face while attaching and downloading a file?
- If you have the special character in the title then you may face problems in attaching and downloading the file. Remove the special character and try again.
- Not all web browser support attaching and downloading files. Make sure your browser is compatible with the procedure.
- Sometimes, Yahoo does not allow certain files that contain threats to security.